Best Game !!??

golfer07

In Runtime
what do you guys feel is the best game our there ?

i would have to say COD2 just becuase i havent played BF2 so idk how good that game is but i sure do love COD2.

damn, just realized that I haven't played COD2 yet! Well I'll get it in the close future.
I really like FEAR and BF2. And also alot of driving games.

Not to many good driving games. Except for the Burnout series which isn't on
PC :(.I tried playing BF2 at a friends house but the load times are so slow and i got fed up.

I like half-life 2 and age of empires 3 (although I haven't played it) looks amazing.

Counter-strike 1.6 and Source are so addicting. When you start playing you have trouble stopping.

age of empires 3. ya that looks awesome too me and my bro have all them so far now we will most likely buy aoe3

Swift said:
Not to many good driving games. Except for the Burnout series which isn't on
PC :(.I tried playing BF2 at a friends house but the load times are so slow and i got fed up.

Well there are some good driving games.
Flatout was very good, but it was quite short.
Colin McRae rally has always been nice.
Also the 1st TOCA was good, though now the graphics might look quite old. Never played the 2nd TOCA game.

And yeah, with BF2 the loading times suck, and I don't like how the "soldiers" can't shoot a 3 round burst so that all of the bullets would hit in a small area, they are on the ground shooting with an m4 and the recoil is the same as a 30kg dude shooting with an M60 while standing up. And also I don't like it how they can take like 5 shots without getting killed. And 1 headshot doesn't kill (exept with sniper) and sniper doesn't kill from 1 shot (exept headshot).
And somebody was telling me how realistic that games is!

But still it's a good game.

Back
Top Bottom