how was your week 19th - 26th november

Lol its Summer here! Exams are nearly over and schools nearly finish!! but yesterday was cold for summber...

Mine was both good and bad. On the plus side I went to possibly the best gig I've ever seen (Motorhead, In Flames and Girlschool) on Wednesday. On the bad side, the next day I decided to try and jump over a wall, failed, got two gashes in my shins, landed on my head (which lead to a few stitches in my head) and a heavily sprained wrist. :)

Sounds like a great gig... id love to see tool, mudvayne, rob zombie or disturbed in concert... hopefully next time one of those does a UK tour ill be able to get to it...

mark thorpe said:
Sounds like a great gig... id love to see tool, mudvayne, rob zombie or disturbed in concert... hopefully next time one of those does a UK tour ill be able to get to it...

Must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Mudvayne again - saw em at Download '05 and they were nothing short of amazing. I'd highly recommend you go see Soulfly on their tour late January/early February though, one band that is just electric live.

It was amazing. No school on the 24th and 25th! So I had a four day weekend! AND I almost barfed up Honeybaked ham. LOL But overall it was a decent week. :D

Speaking of barf, I threw up on that very day. We had dinner at Hometown Buffet and I got so carried away at the buffet line. 4 hours later, there goes dinner. So sad, but I thoroughly enjoyed the food there. I just lost all my Thanksgiving weight, lol.

I did suffer a lot in between throw up time and after dinner. Didn't know when it would come out so I was at the toilet all night long waiting for it to come out. Horrible. I just can't learn my lesson. Happened last year too.

Slayer said:
Must admit I wouldn't mind seeing Mudvayne again - saw em at Download '05 and they were nothing short of amazing. I'd highly recommend you go see Soulfly on their tour late January/early February though, one band that is just electric live.

i know what im asking for my 18th then... that would be awsome...
id love to see any of those bands live, i havnt heard any soulfly music yet, once i get my internet back at home ill get some of their music... and hopefully see them live.
how much dya recon the tickets will cost for that?

mark thorpe said:
i know what im asking for my 18th then... that would be awsome...
id love to see any of those bands live, i havnt heard any soulfly music yet, once i get my internet back at home ill get some of their music... and hopefully see them live.
how much dya recon the tickets will cost for that?

My most local venue for good music (Southampton Guildhall) is relatively small, and tickets cost about £15-£20 maximum each. It all depends on where you go see em, but I can't imagine it being much more than £30 + P&P per ticket at one of the larger venues. Go for a smaller venue if you have the choice too, much better atmosphere, and would be a very good 18th bday present. ;) I'm gonna go see Soulfly for my 18th too, as well as get a very nice tattoo of my choice.

Whens your 18th?

yeah, that would be great if i could go see them, the band id love to see in concert is mudvayne or tool, though any metal band would be great... im gonna have a look for some soulfly music when ive got my wireless internet setup at this house...

Back
Top Bottom