What do you want for christmas?

I think I'll go for this:

XA3051-3.jpg

To go along with:
xa3021-3.jpg

but I think I'll ask for this too:

1119504598.jpg

TRDCorolla said:
New games, I could always use too. You know what? I have Age of EMpires 3 sitting on my bookshelf for a week now and haven't even installed it yet. Isn't that sad?

*GASP* :eek: Install it NOW, or I shall smite you! :p Haha, after all, it is the weekend...:D

The reason why I haven't installed the full version of AOE3 (the box is so pretty. I love the look of the new PC case for games now), is because of the fear that I'll be spending way too much time playing the game instead of doing homework, espeically when finals are drawing near. Being on CF is one thing, but playing a game requires big time focus because I want to win, win, win no matter how long it takes.

You can rest assured that after December 8th, I will be playing on it like a madman. The games got 3 cd's in it. Must be huge.

Probably. I've noticed that a lot of new games have shifted from CD's to DVD's. I guess it's because of the size, and the DVD allows it to be on one disc.

I might just ask for BF2. I know that my relatives don't want to buy anything to do with computers to me but I'll still ask. Since I'm getting some new parts soon (damn, going to cost me over 500€, stuff is so expensive in here) and I'd like a good game that I can play with my new parts :)

malbuc87uk said:
@ Slayer - never tried the Absinthe myself, but I hear there's an art to it i.e. you don't just drink it straight.

I tried Jagermeister for the first time last Friday night - I was absolutely off my face by that time so I can't remember what it tasted like, but I remember it being pretty nasty.

That's right, technically you're not supposed to drink absinthe straight, but I do and have never had a problem with it. I hate mixing drinks anyway - things like Vodka, JD, Gin and Tequila should taste like they should, drinking something like JD + Coke makes me retch.

Jagermeister is a damn nice drink; does exactly what it says on the tin. Burns your throat out and makes you drunk as a ferrett within a bottle or two. ;) But, like with most liquors, it all takes required tastes. :)

To add onto my list, I also want tickets to see Trivium, God Forbid and BloodSimple in March. ;)

rusbo.uk said:
The powerbooks are not wastes of money, the intel processors are coming out in feb!!!

According to rumours possibly, but the PowerBooks has been in desperate need up an update for months, so if it does go Intel in January it would be dramatically faster and more future proof, therefore buying a Powerbook now is a serious waste of money!

Back
Top Bottom