What do you want for christmas?

I'm getting (were limited for christmas in terms of money allowance):

Animusic 2 DVD (will be great :D), a new coat (mines had it), Clubland 8 CD, Some Mothers Do Ave Em Boxset :p, and a few secret ones from my parents...

I would like a XBOX 360, but I'm going to wait until I get a job to get that. Its way over the limit for christmas lol. I knew this would be on alot of peoples list though!

rusbo.uk said:
so get a 12" my point proven :p

If the thing is in his room, then why not get a 15"? I'm getting a 12" to lug around everywhere but if I was wanting somthing that was mainly around the house I'd have a bigger screen on it.

Also if your laptop is an xmas present DO NOT get an Apple laptop. Since the iBook is rumored to go Intel in January and the powerbook is an outdated waste of money. IF you even want an Apple one (and you mentioned games so I doubt it) see if you can wait.

Blonde said:
Can you get Counter Strike for mac? I badly want it!

Nope

The powerbooks are not wastes of money, the intel processors are coming out in feb!!!

G4 Powerbooks? Those things are very nice. The construction is vastly superior to other vendors (except ASUS, which uses metals for chassis construction too). My sister has a G4 Titanium notebook, and I have to say, it is VERY nice. :)

All I want for Xmas is a bit of cash, a few CD's and a few bottles of various alcoholic drinks (Tequila, absynthe & the like). Simply cos I've got everything I need/want anyway, so will be spending Xmas being very merry in a sense, and blasting some damn fine heavy metal.

@ Slayer - never tried the Absinthe myself, but I hear there's an art to it i.e. you don't just drink it straight.

I tried Jagermeister for the first time last Friday night - I was absolutely off my face by that time so I can't remember what it tasted like, but I remember it being pretty nasty.

Back on topic... I'd probably want money and maybe any new games that come out.

New games, I could always use too. You know what? I have Age of EMpires 3 sitting on my bookshelf for a week now and haven't even installed it yet. Isn't that sad?

Back
Top Bottom