Anti-Virus Program

mammikoura said:
norton has by far the best marketing. It also shows very good results in the test because I have never seen a test with AntiVir or AVG. Myself I don't like AVG that much, everyone says it's great so I have it for backup.

But I've used norton for years, had many problems with viruses, could never remove them etc. Now that I use AntiVir personal as my primary anti-virus I have never ever had a problem with a virus. 2 times I have gotten one, both times I got it removed by one click of the mouse.

I found that Norton made it easy to find the viruses, but I had to go in and delete them.

The new version of PC-Cillin got a bad review, so I'd say go with Kaspersky or Panda. PC-Cillin 2006 also is quite the resource hog, so there's even less of an advantage over Norton.

SilentScope said:
I found that Norton made it easy to find the viruses, but I had to go in and delete them.

exactly. Norton could never delete a virus with just pressing the clean button. The delete button didn't work either. The quarantine button worked sometimes. But every time u had to delete it manually.

I think that AVG is the best ... atleast in my opinion, i have yet to try out this AntiVir though, might try it out now though ...

dyserq said:
I think that AVG is the best ... atleast in my opinion, i have yet to try out this AntiVir though, might try it out now though ...

I like it very much, the only bad thing is that the free version doesn't have auto-update. :(

Uhh ... are you referring to AVG or AntiVir ? I've just downloaded AntiVir, seems good enough :)

technoman said:

nice!

idk but it seems mcaffee is the other good one but u have to pay. i think like avg and antivir are also good.

one of thedm when you scan ur hdd, it is luke filewalker is the program name

Back
Top Bottom