All CS: S Members

arrizx said:
Screw that, im not gonna participate in this, because when i tried this idea, it was totally blown off..
Oh please, grow up. Do you really think I purposely didn't start a server on your thread and decided to now just because someone else suggested it? :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:
Oh please, grow up. Do you really think I purposely didn't start a server on your thread and decided to now just because someone else suggested it? :rolleyes:

I never said that. Im thinking its more of you picking favorites.. But it dosent matter..
Besides my internet lagges like hell, and i have a shitty video card along with that, so in general it sucks. But none the less im good, just dont ask Jac006, cause im sure he thinks otherwise, because he owned me on a 1-1 match :D

jac006 said:
Cmon arrizx, this is serios stuff. Don't be like that man. It's ok, and I'm sorry that you're idea was blown off but so was mine but hey, man, hang in there. Let's play some cs:s.

Nah, i dont be sorry, its not like its hurting my feelings or anything. I suppose im like this, because i dont wanna be in someones clan. Becuase i have never been in a clan, I have always been leader, or co-leader. I mean, ive been through like 4 clans, and never been a member, always a leader, and if i wasnt a leader, i was friends with the server owner, so i get free admin on the server.. Im stubborn :rolleyes:

lol... ah... we got a lil' donkey here, eh? lol... I see. Well, in this world, there'll always be someone that you'll have to cope with or learn to cope with, etc. You can't always be the top of the heap... neither can I...

eh, well i suppose i should deal with it, ya kno, grin and bear it. but...... Im still thinking about it!!

*ponders*

<EDIT> ok im gonna join :D i just need to pratice up alot more.. haha, and by the way, there is no need for your steam name, but
Xfire-arrix
Name in game:(4²°) дяяizX__MuziK
Soon name to be-CF!/RG! дяяizX__MuziK
- or what ever our sign will be...

CSS Name: Jesus Juice
Clan : <GYB>
Steam: scottiedont
xfire: runngun234

Feel free to add me to your friends list on Xfire or steam (if it is fixed)

Back
Top Bottom