First XBOX 360 Troubles

Yes they are. Man, that's going to cost Bill quite a bit of money. I love to see him suffer a bit. Anyways, the graphics for the 360 is very impressive. I went to Target today to see some more demos they had going and it totally blew my mind. It's like watching a movie. The cars look more realistic and the background scenery is rich in detail. If the 360 is that good, imagine the PS3 when they come out with their debut. Bring on the hype.

They should've waited! I'm willing to bet that if they had waited and extra 7 months, they would've made more money than not waiting and coming back with all these complaints saying "The stupid Xbox is retarded!".

lol the money that costs bill will be like wat he pays for breakfast each day :S dam rich smart people!!!

I have a theory. Keep in mind that I have no evidence to back this. It's just an idea. Anyway, I'm thinking that Microsoft made the power supplies faulty on purpose. This way, when people starting complaining, they'd say, "OH NO! You guys have a problem with your 360? Here, let us fix it! We'll have a replacement power supply shipped out to you by tomorrow!"

And thus, they receive uber props for their awesome customer support, and people will like them much more. We'll have to see how it pans out over the next few weeks....

Of course, if this theory were true, I would imagine that they'd make something else faulty. Making the power brick overheat like that seems like a fire waiting to happen. [Shrug.]

spank-fusion, that theory is out there, but not too hard to believe. Think about it, has microsoft ever made anything without problems? And everytime, they give out stuff to fix it with great customer support. They're getting more attention this way also. With microsoft, this problem is a drop in the bucket compared to anything that would really hurt them. They'll probably somehow gete better sales from this.

Back
Top Bottom