Critical Time

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Your on a CS match its a tourment if you win your in a postion to win a lot of money. The other opposing team isn't winning. Out of all times you need a extra 30 mins of your computer other then that your not worried about it working for the next week. Then your screen gets fuzzy, then black. You think OMG Ok, check the connection then you open up your desk and no lights. Upon futhur invesitiagtion to find your PSU failed shutting down your computer causing your clan to be forced to forfit the match since they can't finish with 4.

My friend has worked his ass over teh course of 3 months (in tournments) and at the very end it came down to a faulty PSU going down near the end of a match.

Owned by a hardware failure. I imagine eh was well pissed. I'm 2 sates away atm, but I could hear a faint scream around the time it happened.

If that guy would have had my P4 computer playing, he would have lost the PSU, mobo and first HDD

Nik00117 said:
Your on a CS match its a tourment if you win your in a postion to win a lot of money. The other opposing team isn't winning. Out of all times you need a extra 30 mins of your computer other then that your not worried about it working for the next week. Then your screen gets fuzzy, then black. You think OMG Ok, check the connection then you open up your desk and no lights. Upon futhur invesitiagtion to find your PSU failed shutting down your computer causing your clan to be forced to forfit the match since they can't finish with 4.

My friend has worked his ass over teh course of 3 months (in tournments) and at the very end it came down to a faulty PSU going down near the end of a match.

they can't play the match with 4!? I don't know how that makes sence, ofcourse it would be a huge disadvantage but how does that make it so that u can't play?
And aren't they allowed to get a replacement incase something like this happens?

Back
Top Bottom