430W PSU alright?

AOD

In Runtime
hey i building new rig and the case i getting comes with a 430W psu i was wondering if it will be enuf for this:
AMD 64 3500+
ATi Radeon X800GT
Asus A8V-E SE
Two 120 mm case fans
Two 80 mm case fans
Zalman Cpu fan (still deciding which 1 to get)

Don't matter the wattage really. 430W should be fine as long as it can provide the right currents and stuff. OCZ's ModStreams are known to be excellent quality.

Expect to buy a new PSU, case PSUs are CRAP honsetly it'll last you a couple of months so if you can't afford to get a good one now, be prepared for it down the road in fact I would buy the case and when I would get the money I would get a new PSU before it'd break down in a critical moment. Like on CS:CZ clan match that would you put in a postion to go to a really big tournment. Happened to a friend of mine.

What about power for hardrives and optical drives. 430W is okay if you get a quality PS.I'd try for 500W in a name brand quality built unit.

yeah depends how much $$$ i can come up with if i do get 1 probably get one with 2 fans or sumin

Yeah, generic PSU's are horrible. Make sure to get a decent PSU with a good amount of amps on 12V.

lol just done electricity at school least they taught me sumin i helpful for once XD

Back
Top Bottom