Webmail?

wilsonator said:
Ok,

The company I work for have a microsoft exchange server, I have a laptop through which I can acces my e-mail, but their is also a website address which I can go to from any computer and log into to view my mail.

Everything works fine with it except,when I click new message or reply, the place where I am meant to write just comes up with a x in the top left corner.

I know this is a problem with the computer as this doesn't happen on any of my other computers.

BTW the computers that it works on all have firewall, antivirus ect turned on whilst I have tried it on the other computer with minimal security settings and it still doesn't load. I have also cleared the cache in my browser IE.

I was wondering what you think could be causing the problem?

*BUMP*

I'v reinstalled java and the problem still persists, im looking to reinstall ie but wheevr I click download it says a newer version is already on your pc, when I go to the add or remove programs screen ie isn't their so I need to know here to go to uninstall ie.

BTW I do have another browser through which to download ie again.

Try opening the webmail with Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Deer Park. Also, try accessing it without your firewall turned on (nothing will get through if it's off for five minutes). If it works, your firewall is blocking it, so add the site to your allow/exceptions list.

needforspeed said:
Try opening the webmail with Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Deer Park. Also, try accessing it without your firewall turned on (nothing will get through if it's off for five minutes). If it works, your firewall is blocking it, so add the site to your allow/exceptions list.

The webmail works fine on Firefox with all the security setting on their normal level, also it works on ie on my other computer.

I have tried it with the lowest security (antivirus, firewall, anti spyware and lowest ie setting for the site) and it still doesn't load.

Also

I'v reinstalled java and the problem still persists, im looking to reinstall ie but whenever I click download it says a newer version is already on your pc, when I go to the add or remove programs screen ie isn't their so I need to know here to go to uninstall ie.

You have to re-install windows to reinstall IE. Try downloading IE7. Don't ask me where b/c its illegal. (even though i have it ;)

I doesn't uninstall it by unticking the box, as I can still load it, how do you uninstall it completley?

Back
Top Bottom