13 straight hours of RE4

Half Evil

Golden Master
yeah, i got addicted. that game is definetly one of my most favorities. along with the ratchet and clank series, and mario, and the legend of zelda. but yeah, that game kicks ass, scariest game i have ever played (probably cause it was pitch black, other then the tv). so who all has played this game? and does anyone like it as much as i do? i mean this is better then source. better then fear. doom3, you name it, and its better. :D

<EDIT>
for all of you who dont kno,
RE4 = resident even 4

And this was on the ps2, not gcn...

<EDIT>2
and this game is on average, for a slighly better then average player, 30 hours. and im hoping to beat it in 25 :D

13h is crazy. Though I know that that might sound weird coming from me :)
I've played RE2 or something like that, a long time ago. It was good, definitely scary. And I like scary stuff. :)

Well, Ummm I think 14 Hours for me.

Socom 1 Online 14 Hours, Same Maps, lol, There aint no new levels so it got boring.

RE4 is the best game ever (i got it on cube).

Although 13 hours is a lot! How many times did u play through it? 3?

13 hours. HAH. My friends and I had an all-nighter at my house, and we played it for 18 straight hours. Yeah, you heard me right. ANd the best part was, I was the only one playing, they were just the audience.

SilentScope said:
13 hours. HAH. My friends and I had an all-nighter at my house, and we played it for 18 straight hours. Yeah, you heard me right. ANd the best part was, I was the only one playing, they were just the audience.

18h hahahah. Ive done 40+. Ofcourse with little brakes.

mammikoura said:
18h hahahah. Ive done 40+. Ofcourse with little brakes.

The breaks help a lot though. I'm talking straight through, n ot letting go of the controller except to get some more red bull.

SilentScope said:
The breaks help a lot though. I'm talking straight through, n ot letting go of the controller except to get some more red bull.

well the fact is that if u don't pee in 40h when u do it helps alot. :D
And also it's good to drink once in a few days, and food is quite nice too once in a while.
And I'm not talking about like 2h brakes when I go to sleep I'm talking like 10-15 min brakes when u like eat, go to the toilet, walk around a bit or go to the shop to get more food. That kinda stuff.

And after being up for 48h and then finally going to sleep, 24h sleep with 2 short brakes. :D

Boy that was a rough weekend.

Back
Top Bottom