torrent programs

wolfinstinct

In Runtime
I am currently using bittorrent, but i want one that wont limit your download speeds compared to your upload speeds. My upload speed without freezing my downloads is 2kbps, so this is a problem for me. know of any?

it's a problem depending on ur download speed.
Atleast bitcomet let's me download 20kb/s with uploading 3kb/s. (I do this if I download and play an online game at the same time)

2kbps??? That is amazingly slow! Take a look at some online internet tests, your Internet may be going slow, causing slow upload rates, causing slow download rates :D

you guys do know that its not a very good idea to be discussing torrents in a forum. You never know who might see this thread........

What do you mean {LSK} Otacon ? Bittorrent as a program is perfectly legal in every way, it is just that if you choose to download copyrighted material you are going against the law ...

{LSK} Otacon said:
you guys do know that its not a very good idea to be discussing torrents in a forum. You never know who might see this thread........

Does that mean I can't start a thread on VCR's ? VCR's are legal but can be used illegally, just like bittorrents are legal but again, can be used illegaly.

I've found that businesses are finally starting to use torrents and in fact some game demos can be downloaded legally through torrents now :)

Bittorrent have come to an agreement over copyrighted material with Microsoft. Also, he may want a Torrent to download a Linux Distro, such as Xandros, which is what I used mine for. Then I deleted it :D

Yeah, I hear uTorrent is amazing because it has such low usage.

Personally, I use Azureus, but it's pretty demanding since it runs on Java.

Back
Top Bottom