XBOX 360 and PS3 is scam! Watch out!

go with wichever station you think will have the most games you want. XBOX has mostly M rated games, being mostly shooters. I find that PS has T games, having mostly RPGs and Nintendo has E games, with alot of kid games.

wolfinstinct said:
go with wichever station you think will have the most games you want. XBOX has mostly M rated games, being mostly shooters. I find that PS has T games, having mostly RPGs and Nintendo has E games, with alot of kid games.

I agree with that very much :p

Chris

super nintendo is the best system ever made. if you really care about your games being fun, that is, and not care about graphical superiority. really, the new nintendos are not that great because all their games are basically redone versions of older nintendo games. goes for the super mario sreies, mario party, mario kart (lotsa mario, but thats not bad) and super smash bros. prolly missing sumtin, but w/e

mr.monger said:
super nintendo is the best system ever made. if you really care about your games being fun, that is, and not care about graphical superiority. really, the new nintendos are not that great because all their games are basically redone versions of older nintendo games. goes for the super mario sreies, mario party, mario kart (lotsa mario, but thats not bad) and super smash bros. prolly missing sumtin, but w/e
The legend of Zelda, and Donkey Kong:D But hell yeah that is tha best system eva!

Those Super Mario Bros. games are getting old. It must be Nintendo's trademark or something because every generation console they come out with always include some type of Mario Bros. game. That may be true as to why I lost interest in Nintendo and that is because of their game selections. Super Nintendo had some killer titles at the time, but not anymore. Those were the days when Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat as well as NBA Jam were really popular.

i might possibly get the PS3 JUST for MSG4 and Killzone 2. and im not goin to even touch the sexbox 360 unless someone gives it to me.

ill prolly get a 360 cause they are a hell of a lot cheaper than the playstations and i dont really like nintendo's game selection. to be perfectly honest they are repetitive and boring. i havnt heard anything bad bout 360's operating and nothing bout the overheating. backwards operating system will make it killer cause it means some of the older and better xbox games wont be lost:D

once u play a new system, u never go back to the old stuff. unless its vintage, which makes it really fun, like snes

arrizx said:
once u play a new system, u never go back to the old stuff. unless its vintage, which makes it really fun, like snes

Vintage (Good) lol

And yes I agree.

Anyway as for the ShedBox 360 and the PS3, well the PS3 is or should be much better.

Umm, well since the PS3 aint even out for another 7months, the Xbox 3shity will be able to brag but until the pS3 Comes out, its gonner be awsome, by the time new tec comes to this world, then Ps3 might upgrade there stuff.

PS3 Aint even been made yet.

lol

Back
Top Bottom