Any one used this power supply?

ive never heard of a ultra trinity, but it does say that it is SLi ready. i think that means that nVidia approved it. do you have to buy this or can you get an Antec? they have, from what i hear, a perfect record in terms of reliability and quality.

I've known about them, but haven't heard anythign about them, search it up on newegg and read the reviews.

Chris

I am not sure if newegg sells ultra products. But tigerdirect.ca and ncix.com do but no reviews yet as they have been recently added to those sites. Ultra has just released the x2 which is the 2nd generartion to the ultra x-connect psu's. I have read great reviews on that paticular psu and the x2 looks even better... Here is a link to the X2. http://www.ultraproducts.com/product_details.php?cPath=61&pPath=407&productID=407

The X-finity is SLI Certified and it is listed on NVIDIAs website and I am sure the x2 will be listed soon. I like the cable system on these power supplies because it allows you to only hook up the cables you will need which removes the clutter that normal psu cables have.

The higher the PFC the more efficent the PSU is. For example, if it has 50% PFC, when it's drawing 500W it's taking 1000W out of the mains. It looks nice though.

I like the X2 alot too. What do you think would be ideal for running 2 7800gtx's 550W OR 600W?

600W would be ideal :D Remember, BTW, always get Active PFC over Passive PFC, Active is a lot more efficient!

Back
Top Bottom