What do you want for christmas?

Tis alot, i prob want more than that lol ...thats just off the top of my head..

I dont think so, all ill get is a piercing and jewlery to go with it('some' money) so thats all ill be getting.. i asked if i could at least get another ps2 and games but no chance i already had one.. lol shes(my mum) just laughs and goes
" Yeah sure ill get 20 of them dear".. :rolleyes: sarcastic b___h.. :eek: :p

Im saving up on my own tho for a new comp(and gear: new speakers, new tower(maybe mod), mobo and all and diggie cam and comp desk) you no the works(well wayyy better than what i have now, :D but still a while yet.. :(

Teencompwiz2 said:

ahh. But that's quite an old game. And the single player pretty much sucks.
But the multiplayer is very good, I have probably spent hundreds of hours playin it.

Overall I think it's a good game.

blonde, maybe u should re-think about ur sig. It's so damn long, and the colors etc are not enabled in sigs.

All I want is a new pc, but not now. I want the newest fx cpu, the 59 or 60 or whatever. THe m2 mobo with ddr2 and 2g of ram, dual x1800xl's watercooled and oc'ed. The x-fi pro and 1tb of storage on dual hitachi deskstar's along with a 30" Apple cinema display. Maybe the newest logitech mouse and lcd keyboard. lol... this Christmas, however, all I want is the ipod video!!! damn I want it sooo bad... lol...

Well... im getting a couple of drawings that one of my best friends drew of my lizard for me, and shes said shes getting me something else too... so im waiting to find out what that is... lol

from my mum&stepdad im hoping for some new fishing equipment, and from everyone else i think im gonna ask for money... xmas isnt for another month, i normally start thinking about it about 2 weeks before...

Back
Top Bottom