Can anyone name this case? Or recomend some nice ones.

craycoolz

Baseband Member
Hey,

Once a while ago a saw a case that was pretty simple looking, but it was ery sleek and had a large glass panal on the side and it was lit inside. I know there are many cases like this but they had thier own web site.

And if you cant name that are there any good cases that are alot like what I described above?

I have the soprano...but in black with the window....the thing is so sexy.....It is very big for being a mid tower but thats not a bad problem...easy to get everything in....you just have to bend the USB wires at the top a lil to the right when you put the power supply in,....it is a ver sleek case and is well worth the money....jsut make sure you get a good power supply to go with it

Yes, that is the runner up case I will be getting for my next build. It's got 3 powerful fans in there and looks too damn nice. The Antec one I linked above is really nice too, but too bad it doesn't have a side fan. Otherwise, I would put that in my number one spot instead of the Soprano case.

Well, it all depends on your budget. Below are 3 cases, no links sorry mate. Their all excellent, made by well-known manufactuers with good build quality and a number of 120mm fans. 2 120mm fans is enough for good cooling.

Coolermaster Centurion 530 - Great case, I bought it myself. 2 x 120mm fan slots, the front 120mm fan comes included and glows blue. There are also hard drive rails included for easy hard drive installation. Don't be tricked by the pictures though - there are no quick installation things on the 5.25" bays. So, a great case for the money (around $50) and well worth a look if your on a budget.

Akasa Eclipse - An amazing case, wide but not too big so plenty of space inside. An amazing build quality too, and 120mm fan mounts (not sure how many come including). It is one hell of an air cooling case, so if around $125 is your budget this is your baby :D

Akasa P180 - Finally, the ultimate air cooling case. Not cheap by any means, your looking around $175+, but it is AWESOME. The PSU sits at the back of the case at the bottom, in it's own compartment. In front of it sits a couple of hard drive spaces, and a 120mm fan sucks air along the bottom, cooling the PSU and hard drives. At the top, the motherboard is cooler as no warm air is rising over the motherboard. The whole thing looks amazing, with a front aluminium door.

The Soprano is an OK case, but not as good as the Eclipse. The Dream is also a good case, but not as good as the P180 which is only a few quid more. If your really short for cash, then the Centurion 530 is your bet. Remember, never buy a cheap tacky case with hundreds of 80mm fan mounts and a door, the door will fall off, the whole thing will vibrate, and the 80mm fans will madden you!

Back
Top Bottom