Thanksgiving plans

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
So what's everyone doing on this 4-day Thanksgiving break? I'm catching up on homework, prep for finals, eat, shopping, ComputerForums :)

I had thanksgiving last month, since i live in Canada and all :p
You're lucky TRDCorolla, 4 day weekend!!!!

Yeah, it starts today, Thursday the 24th 2005. No school and no work. After Im' done with everything, I'll be bored out of my mind. Friends are out of town with relatives. I hope there are some good posts on here to respond too. Hmmm, maybe I should be making backups of my data files. I've got gigs of info. begging to be lost if I don't...

Ok, the day after Thanksgiving is the largest shopping day of the year. There are tons of buy one get one free sale at every department store and major mark downs. I'm going to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Stores are opening as early as 5am in the morning for the 4-6 hour mega sale. After that, it goes back up. Looking forward to all the goodies. Don't buy XBox 360. Just saw on the news that they have serious glitches.

Since I have a four day weekend, I went over to Ownage's house today and played F.E.A.R., Quake 4 and Counter-Strike: Source. Tomorrow is going to be a pretty boring day...nothing much, probably just play games and buy stuff. The day after will almost be the same, but I have to go renew my Green Card and take my photo and fingerprints and stuff (I'm not a US Citizen, but I'm a Canadian Citizen :D). On Sunday, I'll probably hang out with my friends and just play some games or goof around. I'll just probably do some homework in between. Stupid teachers...:(

Back
Top Bottom