Webmail?

wilsonator

Baseband Member
I have just started viewing my E-mail account via webmail.

When I try to reply the message box is not loading (just an x in the left hand corner).

Can anyone help????

Thanks in advance.

rusbo.uk said:
Try using it in outlook or the equivilent for different os'.

I can't, its set up on a laptop but it doesn't let me set it up on outlook, so to save me gatting ym laptop out everytime I thought that this would be easier.

I mean does anyone know how to sort this problem out?

wilsonator said:
I have just started viewing my E-mail account via webmail.

When I try to reply the message box is not loading (just an x in the left hand corner).

Can anyone help????

Thanks in advance.

if it is hotmail, ur screwed, because you cant use hotmail with anything but outlook express, and now you need to like subscribe to it..

arrizx said:
if it is hotmail, ur screwed, because you cant use hotmail with anything but outlook express, and now you need to like subscribe to it..

What you talking about! You don't have to suscribe to Hotmail, only if you want more space and to be allowed larger attachments :p

Ok,

The company I work for have a microsoft exchange server, I have a laptop through which I can acces my e-mail, but their is also a website address which I can go to from any computer and log into to view my mail.

Everything works fine with it except,when I click new message or reply, the place where I am meant to write just comes up with a x in the top left corner.

I know this is a problem with the computer as this doesn't happen on any of my other computers.

BTW the computers that it works on all have firewall, antivirus ect turned on whilst I have tried it on the other computer with minimal security settings and it still doesn't load. I have also cleared the cache in my browser IE.

I was wondering what you think could be causing the problem?

Back
Top Bottom