Just Curious....

i don't think anyone uses the search anymore , that is why we have counless multiple threads on the same subject.

~mr mixx~ said:
i don't think anyone uses the search anymore , that is why we have counless multiple threads on the same subject.

exactly... i dont use it at all..

spank_fusion said:
Whoa.... someone's a bit defensive. Like I said (twice), I'm just curious. Anyway, thanks for confirming that there is one here. I was fairly positive that there was; I just wanted to be sure.

It's his responsibility to be defensive when it comes to talking about the secret forum of the mods, if a spamming angry hacker rolled by and saw this thread, with the location of that forum in his eyes, he could hack it and gain really important informtaion through the HTML code the forum consits of. At one of the old forums I used to go to for counter-strike, a guy name Lynx hacked it and was able to bring down the whole site because he learned valuable information from the admin forum.

HRHunteRHR said:
It's his responsibility to be defensive when it comes to talking about the secret forum of the mods, if a spamming angry hacker rolled by and saw this thread, with the location of that forum in his eyes, he could hack it and gain really important informtaion through the HTML code the forum consits of. At one of the old forums I used to go to for counter-strike, a guy name Lynx hacked it and was able to bring down the whole site because he learned valuable information from the admin forum.
Well, this doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about. I don't want the address or anything. I was just confirming that there are mod threads in the CF Suggestions forum.

spank_fusion said:
Well, this doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about. I don't want the address or anything. I was just confirming that there are mod threads in the CF Suggestions forum.

WTF? Mod THREADS? What are you taking about?

Who cares, curious or not, its none of anyones biz apart from the MODs and David, i mean they do so freaking much for the forum, the least they can get is a hidden section to have there time there, kinda like peace and quite and as someone(i think matt) to b@tch about there!

uh, someone needs to chill.. he was just wondering.. how many tiems does it need to be said i mean damn. the dude, didnt want a war on this, but thats what u guys are turning it into. just give it a rest people. he knows there is one. and geek_gal, its not for there peaice and quite, its so they can bitch about users behind our backs. oh, wait i ment that they can discusss improvments upon the forums... my bad..

Well ... it would be kind of obvious that there is a section on the forum specifically for moderators, there is usually always a section like that on every developed forum

arrizx said:
uh, someone needs to chill.. he was just wondering.. how many tiems does it need to be said i mean damn. the dude, didnt want a war on this, but thats what u guys are turning it into. just give it a rest people. he knows there is one. and geek_gal, its not for there peaice and quite, its so they can bitch about users behind our backs. oh, wait i ment that they can discusss improvments upon the forums... my bad..
Thanks for the support, yo. I appreciate it.

[Sigh.] Nobody seems to understand what I'm talking about. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal. It's interesting how people are yelling at me though without even knowing what I'm asking.

Back
Top Bottom