Which next genration video game platform will you get?

i hope nintendo uses bluteooh for their controllers so a ps3 could be modded to use their controllers.(just for fun, it would be stupid for long term purposes)

lol george forman grill hehe. im gettin a ps3 no matter how it looks... btw did u know that george forman was a famous boxer?!?!

Main reason im getting XBOX:360. Go to bestbuy and take a compare of game types of each system. XBOX: FPS PS2:RPGs Gamecube:children(for the most part)
the new systems will likely follow trend

wolfinstinct said:
Main reason im getting XBOX:360. Go to bestbuy and take a compare of game types of each system. XBOX: FPS PS2:RPGs Gamecube:children(for the most part)
the new systems will likely follow trend
Um.... wow. Have you taken a look at a recent games list? It seems not.

GameCube's games aren't so much "children's" games, as much as games that are fun and addictive without the Mature rating. :) Super Monkey Ball owns. :D So does Super Smash Brothers Melee.

alvino said:
GameCube's games aren't so much "children's" games, as much as games that are fun and addictive without the Mature rating. :) Super Monkey Ball owns. :D So does Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Ahh.. those games rock. Ever play legend of zelda.?

Nope...I never really got into the Legend of Zelda series, nor the Resident Evil series.

I tend to favor the Playstation series. I owned almost every Nintendo system, then saw what the original Playstation could do, that one system seemed to be more user friendly and much more capable in terms of playability and the wide selection of games that are available.

The XBOX to me was just another thing for Microsoft to get money off of because at around that time their piracy rates went way up, and now it's even higher, so go figure an XBOX 360 comes out. Although the machine is vastly capable, I don't think it could ever do what the N64 or PSX did, which was establish the way you played games, for instance the use of an analog and D-Pad, the use of a memory card to store a vast amount of games, the ability to use a CD or a catridge that could hol dmore data and support better graphics.

The Playstation 3 will no doubt be the next console I purchase. It to me seems liek the better deal...

Back
Top Bottom