Xbox 360 recall imminent

Man that sucks. But we all know that a launch of a new system never goes well. Good thig I didn't stay up all night for one of those. Hopefully they'll fix the problem. No matter what, Microsoft is gonna get it hard for this. This kind of thing seems very familiar, hmmmmm, oh I know! Everything Microsoft has ever sold! It's brilliant, they do a great job marketing a new product, sell it like hot cakes, it breaks, then they have people buy shit to fix it! That's brilliant! I did have a lot of fun with my XBOX and I want a 360 after they fix this problem, but for now, I'm sticking with my PC.

They will make it back in games, publicity, and other endorsements. It's always that way, every console loses money, but it's all about the big picture. Microsoft will come out wayyy ahead somehow, they always do.

Yeah, they lost $3 billion on the original XBOX. They're hoping to end up in the black with the 360. [Snicker.]

And yeah, it's starting to sound like the iPod Nano deal where there were tons of complaints, but it was really just people like us blowing it way out of proportion. :p We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom