What do you want for christmas?

yea, but the desktop isn't in my room anymore... so like i want a laptop so when i'm sittin in bed i can keep chattin on msn, or typin out hmwk, just simple use. Maybe have one game installed on it.

wiktorek01 said:
yea, but the desktop isn't in my room anymore... so like i want a laptop so when i'm sittin in bed i can keep chattin on msn, or typin out hmwk, just simple use. Maybe have one game installed on it.
My HP lappy has an awsome graphics card built in (An ATI) so i can play some nice games like Black Hawk Down, Flight Sim, and such. But now HP only puts Intel Extreme graphics cards in :( , so i am glad i got mine when I did.

Teencompwiz2 said:
I am getting Black Hawk Down game, and money for my car fund :p .

As in Delta Force: Black Hawk Down? Or some other?

I'm pretty sure I'll get new knee pad thingys for floorball. Because my current ones suck, and that is bad for the knees. Maybe gloves too, because sometimes (well usually) it hurts when u are playing without any gloves. But I don't really case :)

Oh, just incase u didn't know I'm a goalie. (just so that u don't wonder why I use this kind of protective gear)

I want (but what i want and im going to get is a diffrent thing)

• PS2 :'( mine broke and i miss it like HEAPS *goes to cry in the corner*
  • PS3(when comes out)
  • Games games and more games PC, PS etc etc
  • NEW COMPUTER and desk( i want this the very most mostly)
  • Money(to get more clother's and to go shopping to buy couple of friends and family pressies coz they means heaps to me :( ) etc etc
  • New bed( double coz the double bed i have now its legs are screwed lol)

Theres also them, it *him* :(

God i want alot *eek*

geek_gal said:
I want (but what i want and im going to get is a diffrent thing)

• PS2 :'( mine broke and i miss it like HEAPS *goes to cry in the corner*
  • PS3(when comes out)
  • Games games and more games PC, PS etc etc
  • NEW COMPUTER and desk( i want this the very most mostly)
  • Money(to get more clother's and to go shopping to buy couple of friends and family pressies coz they means heaps to me :( ) etc etc
  • New bed( double coz the double bed i have now its legs are screwed lol)

Theres also them, it *him* :(

God i want alot *eek*

Wow...thats alot...what do you think will happen???

Back
Top Bottom