Is it me or do the forums lack interesting stuff!

Well two things come to mind real quickly. One is school is back in session. The other is the time of year.
Ya'll know it's Thanksgiving Day here in the colonies Thursday. Then the mad dash to Christmas.

I got an idea for ya'll.
Start a survey about the current state of the computer industry and where you think it will be in say 10 years.
Just what you each think in each post. Don't comment on each others posts and no quoting. Just in your post speak your peace and sit back. At the end of say 24 or 48 hours close the thread. Look the thread over and start another one showing where the members here think it's all headed. Would make an interesting school paper...

Everyone here is busy for the coming xmas I guess. Like me,I'm out of the CF couple of days because I receive a lot of job order. There are two festivals to come here in the Philippines and of those is the Giant Lantern Festival,we're the committee here so it's another busy month....

Wait till after x-mas. everybody (well some ppl) will get computers/computer parts and will problems with them.

Yeah you're right Dishdog. Some will get one just because the kid down the street has one. And be totally clueless.

Back
Top Bottom