World Of Warcraft

g3orge

Solid State Member
I can't believe i have to pay $20 a month :mad: for going on the internet to play a great game which everyone should get. If you have never heard of Warcraft I, II or III your dumb. :confused: Wrld of warcraft (WOW) is a RPG game where you select a hero and fight, do missions and fish ect. If you have ever played Runescape, its a bit like that but WAY better graphics.i reccomend it to anyone who like RuneScape. But the downside is you have to pay $20 a month but its worth it. :D

rusbo.uk said:
Is it a bit like age of empires/age of mythology?

The older warcrafts were but this is totaly different. it's a RPG(role playing game). you only control one character.

The $20 a month is nothing for this game. i have spent 200 hours in the past 3 weeks and havn't even put a scratch in this game,lol. 8 races, i think like 11 classes. i'd say 2000+ hours per one race and class. so even just going through the 8 races is 16000 hours(667 Days 24/7)(1.8 years 24/7). If you buy this game you will NEVER even think of the $20 a month once you start to play.

Also just a warning don't buy this game with any other game because the other game will never get played,lol. i bought call of duty 2 for PC with WOW and i have put like maybe 4 hours into call of duty 2,lol.

World of warcraft is an MMORGP.. a massively multiplayer online role playing game. You creat a character, where ther it be a human, orc, Elf, or Gnome and set out in a world where you can interact with thousands of other players. Now, you dont fight them (well you can, but it is not the main point of the game). You fight the inviroment, the monsters and such. You go on quests and gain levels as you progress through the game. I

It is not at all like Age of Empires as you are one person.It costs 77 dollars a year to play 13 bucks amouth paid anually).

I would suggest getting it, as it is an extremely fun game.

NOw dont let it consume your life.

maroondude14 said:
World of warcraft is an MMORGP.. a massively multiplayer online role playing game. You creat a character, where ther it be a human, orc, Elf, or Gnome and set out in a world where you can interact with thousands of other players. Now, you dont fight them (well you can, but it is not the main point of the game). You fight the inviroment, the monsters and such. You go on quests and gain levels as you progress through the game. I

It is not at all like Age of Empires as you are one person.It costs 77 dollars a year to play 13 bucks amouth paid anually).

I would suggest getting it, as it is an extremely fun game.

NOw dont let it consume your life.

you math is off. if it's $13USD a month then it would be $156USD a year. it's about $20CAD a month and $240CAD a year.

Teencompwiz2 said:
I used to play runescape. But I played it way to much so I had to stop.

WOW is about 10x more addictive then runescape,lol.

Back
Top Bottom