What kind of snowboard do you have?

lizards are more interesting :p

lol, nope no additional hard drives, just a load on my photobucket account...

wait till i get my snake, then i probably will need an extra hard drive :p

mark thorpe said:
lizards are more interesting :p

lol, nope no additional hard drives, just a load on my photobucket account...

wait till i get my snake, then i probably will need an extra hard drive :p

:eek: I'd never ever get a snake. I'm not afraid of them, exept if they want to kill me. I just don't like them. Same with spiders, though the spiders with extra long legs look cool. :)
But I do like lizards, though of getting one a while ago, but then I decided not to, don't have money to spend and not too much time either.

kopy-04.jpg

this is the type of snake im getting... ill be getting it after we move house (on monday!)

snakes are great, i love reptiles, and well any animals really... dont mind spiders either...

lol hijacked thread. i dont care, and
wiktorek01 said:
SIMS Raider 159 cm
SIMS bindings
Getting new boots this winter. w00t!

nice. i have never tried sims before, only gunu, and liquid, and now im on k2, and dont EVER get a liquid board, they blow!!

liquid blow?!?!?!

My first board was a liquid, i loved it. But then again it was my first board so i really didn't have anything to compare it to.

I might go snowboarding on friday if the snow storm the weather people are declaring is the true thing. My dad's letting me skip school because i can't go to waterloo and watch my school's championship football game, because the storm is coming from that area.
So a couple of buddies and i are gonna go on a random hill and build jumps and stuff :p

wiktorek01 said:
liquid blow?!?!?!

My first board was a liquid, i loved it. But then again it was my first board so i really didn't have anything to compare it to.

I might go snowboarding on friday if the snow storm the weather people are declaring is the true thing. My dad's letting me skip school because i can't go to waterloo and watch my school's championship football game, because the storm is coming from that area.
So a couple of buddies and i are gonna go on a random hill and build jumps and stuff :p

god i hate liquid, never went with my riding style... lol

but i sure how u dont use ur good snowboard on some random hill, cause ud get it al scratched, i kno from experience..

mark thorpe said:
lol yeah sorry about hijacking your thread...

haha dont worry about it..

mammikoura said:
snowboarding ain't my thing
I prefer downhill skiing.

Yes, skiing uphill would be pretty crap!!!!!

HEHE!!

Have you seen the snowboard bindings that just clip on at the back, theyre great!

clip on bindings for snowboard are really really badd.
the snow gets in, they ice gets in there, they dont want to lock properly...
The best bindings are the strap ones as you can see in my picture.
If you want quick buckling bindings, then there's these ones that u slide ur foot into pre-adjusted straps and the back part flips up, most snowboard instructors have those.

nooo, not those ones! ill take a picture at work tomorrow, theyre a new type of binding!

Back
Top Bottom