CF/RGForums.com Game clans

David, whos thread made you do this? Just wondering, because i made a really good one (or so i thought) and it was blown off. Im not complaining, just wondering thats all. And also, do you plan to get a clan together?

arrizx said:
David, whos thread made you do this? Just wondering, because i made a really good one (or so i thought) and it was blown off. Im not complaining, just wondering thats all. And also, do you plan to get a clan together?
Well there isn't one in particular, I've always liked the idea of getting a game server but I've never figured out how to install one untill recently. Everytime someone has said in the pasted I've tried but it only worked this time.

I don't want to say it was because of xxx, because I've always had the motivation for a cf clan myself.

Please don't feel discouraged if you got a bad impression from your thread, I've always been for the idea

99nasha said:
Some one go on!!!!!

I went in last night, it was empty!

David, maybe if you made it say it was a "Public" server in the title more people would join if they found it. It's a public server, and not just for CF members, right?

malbuc87uk said:
I went in last night, it was empty!

David, maybe if you made it say it was a "Public" server in the title more people would join if they found it. It's a public server, and not just for CF members, right?
Yes thats right, but don't the public see it as a public server? I'll add it in the title anyway.

Is it coming up in the main server lists for anyone?

David? Usa??

What you gone and done lol.

G dude I am Drunk, anyway, I cant wait until 12 Days, everything will be COOL!

lol, my birthday, lol, get to buy cs: s again, mine broke, but I have been playing for atleast 2 year on cs.

Hopefully I get the room ful up all day everyday.

I added both the IP 135791(Matt) gave and the one in davids sig. the server says it's out of date.

Back
Top Bottom