how do i get a perfect landing in fs2004?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Can anyone help me with landing in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight? I usually just line up with the runway.

just look for some tutorials on landing.

But the things that matter the most are your speed and the angle. If the angle too steep it's going to be a hard landing. The smaller the better, but just make sure that there is enough space left for braking.

U need to use the lights on the side of the runway that tell you how you are comming in.

Voodoo Child said:
what?

well slow down ur plane realy slow, and put ur landing flaps on. and like go down slow.

don't go too slow. Since they can't accelerate vertically (like some fighters can) too slow speed is going to result in too fast descent. But yeah, ofcourse u need to go slower than usual. And use the air brakes and flaps etc. Everything the flying metal junk has.

Oh, and don't forget the radio communications. The guys at the air control tower like to know which plane is coming, when and to which runway.

There's no fun if you use autopilot! Haha, the whole point of a flight similator is to do it yourself and see if you can do it correctly and eventually master it.

Voodoo Child said:
well do you have an autopilot?

There is no fun in playing with autopilot. It's like playing an FPS with an aimbot.

And the landing is one of the hardest stuff about flying, so it will take some time to master.

Back
Top Bottom