Is Computer Forums lagging?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone else notice this besides me? It's really slow for some reason. All the other sites are at full throttle speed but this one. At times, it would get a little better, then starts to slow down again. At one point, it got so slow that I had to close the browser. This affects FireFox too so it's not just IE for me.

Strange error message popped up while replying to a thread:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490"

It had to be something with the server..

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mys ql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functi ons.php on line 490"

And they are running Apache:

Code:
Initiating server query ...
Looking up IP address for domain: www.computerforums.org
The IP address for the domain is: 67.15.50.50
Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80
[Connected]  Requesting the server's default page.
The server returned the following response headers:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:25:58 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.31 (Win32) PHP/4.3.1
X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.1
Set-Cookie: bblastvisit=1132781158; expires=Thu, 23-Nov-06 21:25:58 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: bblastactivity=1132781150; expires=Thu, 23-Nov-06 21:25:58 GMT; path=/
Expires: 0
Cache-Control: private, post-check=0, pre-check=0, max-age=0
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Length: 45466
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Query complete.

odd, everything has been fine for me except the errors from the adds once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom