Thanksgiving/Christmas

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Hey, i just wanted to give all the peeps that live in the USA a shout out and wish you all a happy thanksgiving.:p

And to all those who don't live in the USA , i want to wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy NewYear !! ;)

Meh, My spirits been erased by the people around me. Thoughts of suicide keep coming to my head lately

Anywho, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Yadda Yadda

I've always wondered where the traddition of thanksgiving comes from, whats the story line to it mixx?

Paradox said:
Meh, My spirits been erased by the people around me. Thoughts of suicide keep coming to my head lately

Anywho, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Yadda Yadda

um ok. I dont think its appropriate (sp) to discuss, things such as sucide on a forum.

David Lindon said:
I've always wondered where the traddition of thanksgiving comes from, whats the story line to it mixx?

It's where the idians and white folk got together and had a feast as equals for the first time... or something along that lines... Canada's thanks giving is different form the US's though.

Chris

Our Traditions are to have a dinner i guess and give thanks to what you are greatful for? But many families probably celebrate it differntly.

Also Our Thanksgiving already past. It's the second Monday in October. But im still looking forward to the NFL thanksgiving games!

Back
Top Bottom