OMG! What a waste!

wiktorek01 said:
he didn't use his own money!

He gets donations from people.

yeah, there is a donate button on the sites and a meter that shows if he got back the money he spent in buying the console.

That's actually a nice idea, I'd like to do that with cars, but then I'd need a little more donations. :D

alvino said:
Not only that, but it's disrespectful to others who waited in line to get one. That could've been someone else's console.
I disagree. It's first come, first served. He got there first and got a 360. It's his to do whatever he pleases with. If he wants to smash it up in front of other people, go for it! If the people in line get pissed off at this, they should have gotten there earlier.

spank_fusion said:
I disagree. It's first come, first served. He got there first and got a 360. It's his to do whatever he pleases with. If he wants to smash it up in front of other people, go for it! If the people in line get pissed off at this, they should have gotten there earlier.

I totally agree with u. He paid for it so he has the right to anything to it.

Well, you can look at it that way. he does have the RIGHT but that doesnt mean he should. It's still disrespectful, and not very nice lol

yeah, i agree with spank on this, though it would be annoying to be standing in a line and seeing someone smashing up the thing your waiting for...

Blonde said:
Its working now!!!

not for me, still my connection was refused..

<EDIT> id go kick his ass :D

but if i saw that id be pissed, if i was waiting to get on. id do that same thing tho, if i had a job, tho id do it to the core system, not the best one.

spank_fusion said:

He may have the right to, but it's still awfully disrespectful. It depends too, because some stores were giving their pre-orders first, and some just have first come-first serve. I'm not sure which Best Buy was going for...

Either way, it's still really mean. It's kind of like burning a UC Berkeley T-Shirt in front of Cal fans at Stanford during the Big Game. It's disrespectful and some people really take it as a sign of hostility.

Back
Top Bottom