Xbox 360 report.

revolution has aweomse controllers. Xbox is has better games thatn the ps3 in my opinion, but im still only getting the ps3.

TreeHugger said:
Xbox is has better games thatn the ps3 in my opinion
You kidding?! That's just crazy talk. And yeah, I played a bit on the 360 in a Walmart, and I was left unimpressed as well.

you do know the reason the graphics are so nice in consoles is because they run at really low resolutions... at least compared to compter resolutins. even the high def is super low compared to some of todays pc resolutions, and the pcs graphics are still better.

i didn't mean graphically, i meant the game its self, i get soemwht tired of the japense shoot em up cuz they are all the same, wheras hl2 and halo are crazy games. I do not own any xbox and never intendot, but i think that xbox has better games.

I tried the 360 at Best Buy and wasn't too impressed with the graphics. I think i'll wait for the PS3.

the more expansive ones come with a hdd, wich is needed to go on xbox live and play xbox1 games. Get the hdd one, as it would be cheaper then buying a seperate hdd, because most gamers will probly use the features the hdd provides. Unless your planning to get just a few games(with thist price? bs.). You can still go online without hdd, but you need a $40 memory unit.

that was the biggest issue with xbox 360, they realeased it too soon, so soon that the xbox 360 games dont even look that much better than the xbox, ps2, or pc games that already exist. microsoft probably did it to take advantage of a new playstation's absense. im definetly waiting for the ps3, i dont care if it will cost a hundred dollars more, at least ill know im not getting something crappy. i cant believe people are going out to buy this 360

spank_fusion said:
You kidding?! That's just crazy talk. And yeah, I played a bit on the 360 in a Walmart, and I was left unimpressed as well.

Launch titles aren't the only games. There are more to come, so don't be so quick to judge the Xbox 360.

Back
Top Bottom