I Got The 360!!!

*sigh* Really dissapointed with Microsucks, yet again. The only thing good about the 360 is the high def, Which doesnt even affect me at all.

I got two games, a memory card, 12 months of Xbox live, wireless controller. And It's not even that entertaining. It lags up every 2 seconds, the whole time your playing live it says conection interupted and your screen jumps every direction at once, thinking your telling it to do something when your not. Graphics arent that great, About the same as some pc games Ive seen.

Needless to say, dissatisfied, We're taking it back. Don't know what to do about the xbox live part. maybe I can sell a prenamed account to someone =\

My friend said to sell it on ebay. The only problem is that its core system, not premium. (Even though I bought all the "premium" parts accept the hard drive, which was on order till a few minutes ago) =(

I'm going to stick with pc games... *sighs*

And I got Call of Duty and Project Gotam Racing

I would say sit down relax and wait.

'Why you waiting'?

For the Xbox Online Network will sort out a patch to stop the lag.

It happend with Ps2 Not that long back, all telewest players got D/C'ed all the time, so they patched it up after the few days

Dude wait, see if it gets better, email them. If things dont get better sell it, but that should be a last resort, i've only heard good things about it except for u. So maybe ur area is an exception

id still take the 1 grand over something that im not sure about having, cause thats like 4x what he bought it for.... lol how much is the core system agian?

This is why i wait for at least 3 months before buying a new system. let everybody else get the crappy stuff, let them find all the major problems and have to go through all that crap, then when it's all over buy the fully patched and repaired system,lol.

People who get it right when it launches are stupid. I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but really. You never know if there's some bugs that they didn't catch, and it's expensive. I would rather wait for it to go down and get it.

Back
Top Bottom