wtf should i choose?

chuckshriner

Baseband Member
ok, so im getting a new computer for summer next year and im thinking no more than $2000, i either want a REALLY good desktop, a laptop or maybe one of those new tablet PC's (it would be good for classes) tell me what you think.

thanks,
Chuck Shriner

oh and if im gonna go with desktop, obviously custom made, what should i put on the inside <sorry golf, im such a tool :( >

dude...watch the language....seriously..........why don't you try asking someone with a better tone and you'll prolly get more comments

i suggest a good laptop. Laptops are very good these days and if your not into heavy gaming, it will meet your needs very well =D

Personally, I'd go with a tablet pc if this is going to be a school-use pc. Would be nice to have the freehand notetaking ability. Just an opinion though.

tablet pc, its kinda ify id probably go with a higher end laptop if it was a mix of school and home, dish out another couple hundred dollars and you could get a sweet laptop, could game with it as well as use it for school work...... yet the battery issues come into play so......... pic slower laptop - more batterylife
a big bad boy laptop - less batterylife
sweet rig desktop - play anygame you could get your greed hands on , on full graphic settings

a good laptop would be very useful. a $2000 laptop would be good in everyway. gaming would be surprisingly good.

alienware is only good for the brand and its looks, they are way over priced. if ur only looking for performance i would recommand a dell or vaio, but if u think brand and looks are the most important (with good performance ), they alienware. i would go with alienware, because u can go to ur friend and say "I have an ALIENWARE!!" and that would sound way cooler than "i have a dell..."

Back
Top Bottom