Alienware or Sager??

Singularity said:
I also wanted Alienware because of their looks. Sager looks pretty cool, but the Alienware is just winning me over.
What do you think of the Sager?

http://www.sagernotebook.com/pages/notebooks/product.cfm?ProductType=5720

*The only concern I have is that the Alienware will not run games as good as the Sager.

that looks nice too. But what ever u do try to get atleast 1GB of ram (I'm pretty sure that u can get it to either one of those)

You can run almost any game at amazing settings with a 6800. The 7800 is just a step up, but you'll still get good performance with a 6800.

ABS is ok. Actually, although alienware is expensive but pretty good, voodoo labtops are also pretty nice, along with the new dell xps'. Either them or falcon...

i dont kno why so many people are in love with alienware....
i would recommand building ur own laptop if u could...could u??

abowlofrice said:
i dont kno why so many people are in love with alienware....
i would recommand building ur own laptop if u could...could u??

I like Alienwares because I think they look better than most other brands, but I dont like their colors. Building a laptop would be really cool, but I dont know where to begin. I've also heard that if you screw up, you're screwed. Can you get cases that are different colors from a specific site?

Singularity said:
I like Alienwares because I think they look better than most other brands, but I dont like their colors. Building a laptop would be really cool, but I dont know where to begin. I've also heard that if you screw up, you're screwed. Can you get cases that are different colors from a specific site?

haha are there even stores that sell laptop cases?

Sager latops are nice. They're so slim and their top-of-the-line notebooks aren't as big as the Alienware ones.

DO NOT GET ALIENWARE! Iv had one for 3 months and its been in tech support in florida from 2 of them. DO NOT GET IT, dont make the samew mistake as me.

Back
Top Bottom