when will i know if my pcs had it?

dude_se

Proper Legend
its a 505mhz amd k7,
320mb ram,9.3gb hdd,
xp home.
got a crappy graphics card because the 16mb banshee that used to be in it is causing problems,
i wanted to overclock it but see no menu in the bios.

just froze on me today. screen stayed on but froze. no error message when reset. the time got reset on one user account today aswell for some reason.
it is always having little problems. i was planning on getting a new pc but is this beyond repair?

Well as long as you can keep it working with some level of functionality then technically it's not over for that PC. However, from a personal standpoint, I would have replaced it a long time ago but because it is so out of date.
I wouldn't ever say it is beyond repair tho.

I don't see the point in overclocking. Exept if u have some problems running windows. There is probably nothing major wrong with it, but if the freezing continues then u have a problem.
Are u sure that it's just not the fact that there is so little ram for win xp?

320mb. thats fine imo. i dont run many apps. i am going to try and dual boot with 98 using partition pagic. hope it doesnt mess up my old pc like it did twice. ok the internets now bust. no signs of me being connected and can only go on this website and another forum. oh and msn

Back
Top Bottom