Spammers..?

Half Evil

Golden Master
What is with all the spammers recently? Do you guys think that there just random jack asses, or people that are using proxies, because for some reason there pissed at the site? Because it seems recently there have been quit a few.

Yeah... I was worried at first cos i'm sorta new, and i thought, does this happen all the time? But yeah, there are quite a few...

Yeah, some idiots that have too much time on their hands. I guess bobthelol and some others were having a good time, or not, trying to piss us off but, haha, they didn't. Yeah...

Yeha, but they're all constructive, have a thought in it, etc. Not something that's just completely pointless... spam isn't massive posting.. It's more like pointless posting... like responding with... google.com or something like that or making a title and then having "hi" in your first post..yeah...

Theres no probelem with having lots of threads as long as they are constructive, not "free iPods!"

I still remember when CF was going threw a spammer crisis a few months ago.
It was sooo bad. But since then, CF looks pretty nice and clean. All thanks to the fabolous Mods and amazing Administrator :p

Back
Top Bottom