Misprint?

Golden Master
Hey David...might want to look at this...

My name is David Lindon. My picture is to the right:
I have been managing web servers and network equipment for a long time now. I am familair with HTML, Javascript, Perl and ASP. I have confident with Apache server setups, BIND configurations and networking protocols.
I own the LindonNetwork consiting of 5 websites generating over a third of a million page views a month!. I am run the webservers, email servers and DNS servers.

http://www.davidlindon.com/about_me.html

Decent mistake im sure. Pretty funny though.. Oh well, its not like hes being judged by it.. I dont think

Please do not double post. (again)

What a typo! I think david needs spell edit!!

Blonde said:
Please do not double post. (again)

What a typo! I think david needs spell edit!!

double post?
who?
I can see only 3 posts (+this one) in this thread and every post has been done by a different person. So what double post?

haha... blonde just saw the avatars and thought that it was the same person... lol...

My name is David Lindon. My picture is to the right:
I have been managing web servers and network equipment for a long time now. I am familair with HTML, Javascript, Perl and ASP. I have confident with Apache server setups, BIND configurations and networking protocols.
I own the LindonNetwork consiting of 5 websites generating over a third of a million page views a month!. I am run the webservers, email servers and DNS servers.
Found a couple more.

Back
Top Bottom