more like ranks

root said:
I say there should be new member for up to 50 posts, and then just member after that.

having different titles encourages people to post useless messages,

Well, it really depends on that one. I would never have helped the countless people on this forum if all I got was "member". Plus, it a display of recognition. LK didn't just post spam for 12,000+ posts. Neither did I. People who post pointless things will get noticed and banned if they continue. Ranks are sort of a goal, like something you want to be. does it matter? Sure it does. Why? Because I love to live; breathing is amazing for me; running and playing basketball is something I could do all day; sitting at the computer and helping people is a job I could do. It's because it's there, that's why.

Well all and all, there has been countless threads on this subject. although i would like to see at least one more title added...maybe a 5000 one.

But then that would be the final one added, to keep adding them only states that the post count is important to most.

When in fact the quality of the post is what matter's. And if it comes down to leaving them (titles) as is...i'm fine w/that too.;)

Guru this Guru that, I feel that is should be Legendory Member then Guru. etc. or go army type.
genral, commander etc..

ya army that would be incredible,

and david lindon would be the gernal? or like the emporer?

i am not good with army ranks.

// Draws out a knife.

if thread = enabled then if else enable virus.ini

// thrusts it into the thread of text and rips out its guts and watches it die.

if else then virus + thread = enable

// it makes groaning sounds for 5min.

time = 5min then exit thread

// the deed has been done my master.

then c:\all = delete.

close

Back
Top Bottom