Xbox 360 report.

aowen416

Daemon Poster
Well i spent an hour at Wal-Mart playing the new Xbox 360. Not really impressed. A 7800gtx would own it. I played call of duty and dont really notice a difference between the original xbox. I would wait for the ps3. But the startup screen is very easy to navigate and has nice visuals. Plus everygame is online.

I dont think its going to be that good...Everyone who hasnt seen a decent PC will be ooooing and ahhhing the "amazing graphics" without noticing that they've been avalible on the PC for over a year

If I was going to go with any new system, it'd be the Gamecube revolution, or the Xbox 360.

I really like the IN GAMEPLAY footage of Morrowind, and I think it's capabilities will be unlocked later on. PS3 Dissapointed me, and Gamecube rev. will be a surprise and will have new licenses for hardware and games, so I've got my x-mas wish list ready. :)

The problem is, that everyone gets this big hype for the consoles and become complete tools to the media.
Get.
Over.
It!!!

We all know they aren't gonna be anything new, if you want the specs it has, go buy it and install it as a computer!

It's called Nintendo Revolution. ;)

All launch titles are never that great. You have to wait for the later games to see the true power of the 360.

alvino said:
All launch titles are never that great. You have to wait for the later games to see the true power of the 360.

True, I have noticed that too. Yet, they won't be better than any game played using a current PC.

I made a similar thread a couple of weeks ago (can't be bothered digging it up).

But the basic point was I wasn't impressed either. It's overrated, well CoD2 was not good at all when I played it on the 360. A shame, seeing as it's something else on the PC, great game.

Yeah I was playing CoD2 on the 360 and I actually thought that it looked better on my computer and I thought the controls were complete crap

Back
Top Bottom