What personality traits do you look for in a women?

Generally a girl with alot in common with me, sensible, clever, and they must not SMOKE. thats the No. 1 thing i hate in girls...

mark thorpe said:
Generally a girl with alot in common with me, sensible, clever, and they must not SMOKE. thats the No. 1 thing i hate in girls...
fo sho!
probly just smart, funny, outgoing, like to party (not w/ other guys tho :( )

allenn812 said:
HAS to get used to hearing culture club all the time.

In which case, why bother with women? Listening to that amount of Culture Club would turn you into a homosexual if you weren't one to begin with :D

But then again, I've seen women flocking to gay men like moths around a candle flame, so you never know :)

malbuc87uk said:
In which case, why bother with women? Listening to that amount of Culture Club would turn you into a homosexual if you weren't one to begin with :D

But then again, I've seen women flocking to gay men like moths around a candle flame, so you never know :)

Hmm, another lame stereotyper. So if i heard someone listening to rap in another room, i guess im suposed to think there black!

I agree with a lot of people in this thread in that they should not smoke! Also, they must not do drugs! However they should be a social drinker.

Everything that comes to mind when you think of PINK! Overall very (Very!) girlish, self centerd, thinks shes god. Smoking and drugs is a no no for me too.

Back
Top Bottom