I Will Create Any Software Tool You Want If You Help Me

markavon

Solid State Member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark Avon and this is my first post. I'm a full-time software developer. I'm willing to create any kind software tool you want for free if you help me out with something real quick.

If you are interested, you can visit a site I just created where I put all the details. Its a simple survey and you tell me what kind of software you want. I explain why I'm doing this at my site. The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/markavonsoftware/

Let me know what you all think. If you want, you can just post your comments here. Doesn't really matter. And moderators, let me know if this is in the wrong place in the forum.

Mark

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!
hi.gif

Yeha, this should be in the web design review board... as for the site, I think that it's ok, but I could go better. Give it a more professional look. let people know that you mean buisness, that you're serious, and that you know what you're doing. You know what I mean? If you can't pay for hosting or a domain name, maybe at least try getting a shorter url, like getting a redircet address, because geocities isn't something people would really want to type in. Hope this helps...

Hi Mr. F, thanks for the welcome.

Hi jac006, I'll post this in the web design review board. Thanks for the tips. I guess I can at least put my picture up there.

Mark

Oh yeah... I've received a few responses... thanks guys. I may be able to create the software all of you requested. They seem pretty simple.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom