lhuser...what happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to determine if being on the forum too often affected his grades at school. He asked the mods if they could temporarily disable his account for a week to see how he does with his school work.

I think it's impossible to completely ignore this place, unless you found a better site than ComputerForums or you are simply away from home like on vacation.

oh i see, maybe i should try that (not gonna tho) because my grades arnt the best right now, but its not the forums...its girls, lol... oh well thats too bad to see him go

We all come back,lol. WOW has taken a lot of my time away from CF the past 3 weeks but i still find time to drop in at least every other day.

TRDCorolla said:
I think it's impossible to completely ignore this place, unless you found a better site than ComputerForums or you are simply away from home like on vacation.

Haha, this site is pretty addicting. I tried to go on a CF Strike once, and needless to say, I lost. :p

TRDCorolla said:

I can't even manage that! When i'm on vacation, i try to keep an eye out for a computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom