I dont care what anyone says

Half Evil

Golden Master
I think im gonna get the 36o, cause it looks just so kick ass, so yeah...haha just thought that id let you all know.

Yeah, but the thing is that, the ps3's controller, i mean have you seen it? its a boomerang. if u got pissed and threw it, it would come back and hit u in the back of the head...

arrizx said:
Yeah, but the thing is that, the ps3's controller, i mean have you seen it? its a boomerang. if u got pissed and threw it, it would come back and hit u in the back of the head...

lmao, funny stuff. But yea, im going to wait for the ps3.

PS3 has got to have some secrets up it's sleeves, I can feel it. That's probably why they have such a long release. I think the actual final specs is yet to be determined.

The PS3's controller is T3H $UCK! Bluetooth is nice, but it's ugly and has no ergonomic features at all. Ew. They should've stayed with something like the PS2's DualShock 2.

yea, im freakin out, i dunno how the hell imgonna get one
$900 on ebay man!
im gonna try to get one from bestbuys website at midnite!

haha good luck sk8ngame.. my brother went to best buy to look at the lines, and he said it went from inside, then out side, around the side, by the back, and into the parking lot, lol... i want one, and will get one, but ima wait. maybe get a new Graphics card first...

Haha... some people were standing in front of a best buy since monday, 9 a.m. Haha... idiots...

Back
Top Bottom