Shoutbox

macbook

Fully Optimized
Is there any possobilities of a shoutbox? It would save a lot of pointless posting, well...that is my opinion, what do you think?

O.O

Why?....

As some people have suggested, like off the top of my head computergen or whatever (sp), why not post in the social lounge but if David or MODs or what have you make it so posts in there dont count, thats better than a shoutbox..meh..

I think the announcements should be visible without having to open them. The text should appear at the top of the thread list. (Announcements are important, right?!) Plus, they should be in every forum, not just the Social Lounge. Or maybe they can just be above the forum list and not in any of them.

Social lounge posts need to counts, its a post! But a shoutbox would let members get to know eachother more without using up valuable bandwich.

If i just wanted to give a shout out i just use the PM option, this can go both way's so we'll just have to see other opinions.

i think shoutbox's are great

scroll down on my site and check that shoutbox out, it uses ajax so it doesnt need to refresh the entire page and auto updates it self when you post a message

its great

Back
Top Bottom