keyboard/mouse

why do you wanna see other ppl's mouse and keyboard? its not an important part of a computer, but if u wanna see some mouse/keyboard, go to new egg and see there.

id like to see you try use your computer without a keyboard and mouse... :D id say its kinda important part!

gaming mouses can be as high as £50 (iv seen anyway) for a high resolution optical one! thats more than my hard drive, speakers, dvd writer were. so a really good mouse would be something to show off!

i use a labtec ultra flat wireless keyboard, and a packard bell optical wireless mouse. (windows doesnt exactly like the matching labtec mouse very much! cursor freezes continuously on startup)

I have a Dell keyboard, they're fantastic you know, and I got a Dell usb mouse, generation 5000 ones, they are really good too. Best ones ive used in a long time. If i had to choose between m/soft k/board + mice and dell, ide choose dell

I don't have pics right now but I can tell you that I have the mx510 mouse and some gateway mulitimedia keyboard, which isn't too bad actually, because it comes with volume control, email, browser, and search buttons, play, stop, rewind/forward buttons, cut/copy/paste/calculator buttons, and a forward/backward/refresh/homepage button... pretty neat...

Back
Top Bottom