Do you work out?

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
If so desribe your avg work out.

Me I go the gym I do bench press and I do my work out range for about 5 reps of 10 each. Every other day I do max for my last 5th one and do as many as I can. I then do dumbells I do my enitre upper arm and lower arm every musle at least 3 reps of 10. Then every 3 days I do a 15 min run. I run for a mile and a quater as fast as possible then I walk the rest. I should get started on legs think i'll do that ocne I come abck from a vaction i'm fixing to go on. Also normally I work out every day. There be one day I take a slight break.

nearly... when ive passed my driving test im signing up to a gym... just to get into shape...

no I don't. Occasionally I might do some push ups at home, which I should do more since I can barely do 30 in 30 seconds. One time I could do 65 in a minute.
It would be nice to be able to do 60 in a minute, that would be enough for me.
And 60 abs in one minute would be nice too, but I'm not really into working out.
I do it sometimes when I feel like it, which is not often.

Si.

Um, some stuff I do:

Leg presses on the sled - 360
Squats - 220
Leg extensions - 200

All of these I do 3 sets of 8. My 1max squat is 285

Yeah, most of the things I do are legs, seen's how I play soccer and arms aren't needed THAT much, I still work on them though, usually do legs everyday, and arms every other day.. so like 1)Arms, Legs 2)Legs 3)Arms, Legs 4(Legs etc..

If you work out everyday you wont build as much muscle. You need to take a days break for your blood to replace the broken down muscle tissue. So do it monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. Then tuesday, thursday and saturday?

Need to work out when you do motocross. You get so fatigued during races

Back
Top Bottom