CF/RGForums.com Game clans

David Lindon

Golden Master
Ok, I'm makeing this thread to keep everyone informed with the progress of setting up cf gaming clans and servers.

main_upper.gif

Counter strike source clan:

Current status: Updated Working!

Info: server name: CF/RGForums.com, IP: 67.15.50.50

sof2logo.jpg

Soldier of fortune server

Current status: Operational 10AM-10PM GMT

Info: server name: CF/RGForums.com, IP: 80.5.243.204

_top_02.jpg

Unreal Tournament 2004

unreal_2003.gif

Unreal Tournament 2003

Is the CS server 24hour dedicated?

I'd love to play, but I'm on a port-blocked university network - I can play online if I take my laptop to the CS building of an evening, so it is possible, just not as often as I would like.

malbuc87uk said:
Is the CS server 24hour dedicated?

I'd love to play, but I'm on a port-blocked university network - I can play online if I take my laptop to the CS building of an evening, so it is possible, just not as often as I would like.
Yes the CS server will be 24 / 7.

That would be good if you can take your laptop, or we also plan to run some other servers on different ports so you should be able to access those.

Be really nice to see us come out with a BF2 or a guild wars one Guild Wars would be very cheap. I could even provide a ventirlo server to be used.

Nik00117 said:
Be really nice to see us come out with a BF2 or a guild wars one Guild Wars would be very cheap. I could even provide a ventirlo server to be used.

i dont think you can get a guild wars server, i think only the game makers own the server

awww cmon! Someone else come play me! I need to sleep soon. As soon as someone goes on Ill be in within 2 mins

Back
Top Bottom