What personality traits do you look for in a women?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
What personality traits do you look for in a women (or guy)?

Please don't get into the body because then the thread will be locked.

No shy girls. Too difficult to tell what they want. Being funny helps, but most important, just be yourself (but not too shy, k?)

A girl who's honest and open about their feelings, whether it be for other people or life in general. Also a girl who doesn't play those dumb mindgames.

Yes no mindgames, aggresive I personnelly hate doing everything, one who is opened minded, and um funny and easy to talk to also well informed. Don't want to have to explaine every statement cause she does'nt understand.

Loud, Happy and always up for a laugh. Wont say the bit i want to as this will get locked :p

I would always avoid really outgoing girls. In my experience, they usually find somebody else that isn't you.

Well first off, they should like me :) Have some kind of sense of humor. HAS to get used to hearing culture club all the time. No stuck ups that think there a godess. And be able to get a little crazy at times, no boring lames.

smart, funny, at least slightly good at comps
smile.gif

not having a problem with me being obbsessed with comps and star wars/lightsabers

and can take part in conversations about comps and star wars instead of hating them but just like nodding there head during the conversation. know what i am saying.

Back
Top Bottom