more like ranks

well i obvioustly care.

it is like idk, just gets boring. at least every 1000 you should make it like double guru and triple and so one

and when they get to 10000

ya like gandalf guru

lord kalthorn is like double guru+ganddlalf guru

Well ... i think that it's good how it is right now, i don't think there is a need for a change, although it is abit appealing ...

What are the Rankings now? at this moment in time, as I would like to know so as to have the same amount of Posts/Rank's on my forum.

The current rankings are Newbie (0), Junior Member (50), Member (100), Senior Member (500) and finally Guru (1000) ... this is just from memory so please correct me if i am wrong

I actually think there should be more ranks - there are too many "Guru" people around, some variety would be nice.

dare i give my opinion, i have not been back long lol

Well after your guru, your ranks get stupid ... but i agree it would be cool to have another rank after guru .. not sure wot! but something would be good.

Yes I agree add a rank after guru make it like 5,000 but every 500 post its like O WOW BIG DEAL. Any oen can do 500 posts in a month if they really try and we got prob a good 100 to 200 activies that would always be posting about it. The lower ranks are ifne but maybe make a higher rank. Like 5,000 then maybe 15,000. If I keep at my avg post it would take me 2 more years to reach 5000 posts so not every one is going be going OO LOOK AT ME every other day. However those party post are alright to me if doen for the big time ranks.

Novartic_ said:
So, Dave Please type out and show us how you have set it up at this moment in time please.

what does that mean?

and guys do you know what i am saying?

like u get to guru and it just stops and that in my opinion is boring.

u know what i am saying?

I agree with most everyone as it's fine how it is, but maybe some change with the BIGGER numbers, you know, thousand's posts..

Back
Top Bottom