well heres the story of my life now...lol

Half Evil

Golden Master
well here it goes.
at the moment i am grounded from my computer. i have a girl friend that lives more then 3 hours away, and then i got involved with a girl right here.

eh, well a few days ago i got yelled at cause of my grades, and then i loose my computer. yeah, thats not so bad, but what makes it worse, is that i have a girl friend over 3 hours away. yeah, thats quite far away, for a steady relastionship, and while i go out with her, a really close friend come up to my house. yes a friend thats a girl. well she leaves, and comes up later that day, and stays till about 11:30 at night, and right before she leaves, we make out a lil bit, and mind you all i have a girl friend. but i plan on breaking up with her before this happened, but this happening just encourages it right? well she leaves, last night, and today were all talking and stuff, about where we could go from just being friends, because shes 2 years older. but the thing is that after that discussion ended, i asked what she was doing. bad move. she was writing a poem about a really good frined of hers, for an x-mas gift, but that was only part of it. and now i ask what else she is giving him, and she said its a secret. so WTF? yeah i can go along with that, tho you all kno what im thinking what the secret is. and at anyrate i ask how close she is with this dude, because i kno they always hang and stuff, but, i asked if she would go out with him, she said yes, and she also said yes to him being that one really good friend in her life. and there also friend with benefits, as it turns out. yeah, this dude, is a year older the her, shes a junior, im a freshmen, and the other guy is a serior. ya kno i planed on asking this girl out, but now that i see how close she is with him, and what hes going to be gettin for x-mas (still debating if im right), but anyway now that i find this out, it freakin hurts. its depressing, because she almost lead me on....and then, all gone. but yeah, in the mist of all this, i stil have a girl friend that knows nothing. so WTF do i do? what would anyone do? i mean, this one girl was great, athletic, great looking, good personality, but still shes not going out with him, just special friends, and she said that i had a chance because its not age, looks ect.. but still i could, and i kno she would say yes to going out with me. i mean were just that close. but this other dude is kinda creating a problem. and yeah, my girl friend still dosent know anything. should i keep it that way, or WTF should i do?

sorry im just kinda complaing :D i dont kno what to do, and never will, but feel free to comment on my complaining...haha

This may not be helpful but.......let it be.

Now I'm a passive kinda guy. Things happen? Well than things happen. Especially when it comes to girl issues. Dont try and change things. Trust me, its easier. :D

i dont plan on changing things, just that i could make them better, or worse, depenind on the girl (that i want) mood...haha, so yeah cause she could be totally pissed off if i ask her, or she may be all like OMG i love you

good advice, ill keep it in mind, thanks

sorry, no time to edit post, im not supposed to be on the internet. but the thing is that i really, really want this girl (the one thats 2 years older the me) should i even bother fighting for what i want? cause this is a pain in the ass not knowing what to do....

I think, it is better you keep relationship with your girl friend then with your friend close. If you know your girl friend betters then your close friend. As long as your girl friend always be there for you to give a support what you are doing, especially about your school or you job. Also try to help you to get better life. Cause these day, it is not that easy to find the great Girl friend who not cheat. As she not cheats, she loves you, respect and care for. The best thing to do is stay out from getting problem. From my experience, the most the pretty girl only want the money, especially when she know that you have girl friend that care for you very much, she try to more closer to you and make you jealous another guy friend. This is the trick from a pretty women/ lady. I know she is your close friend but someday she will change especially when she become your girl friend. The Great looking girl (pretty face) is not always pretty inside of her heart. So if you know your friend for a long time. Just stay with a one girl and try to communicate to you girl friend more and make her happy and proud of you. If you start with another girl, you have to start from bottom and you have to learn her character again everything and you didn't know her much as your friend girl friend before. And if you broke up with your girl friend, you will lose everything, you will lose your close friend and your Great girl friend you have been know her for a long time. The relationship need to understand each other, open mind, communicate, love the most important, respect and care each other. We know that everything in life full with seduction, in depend our heart and our mind to handle it. For every people who strong, they will success in life and relationship.

Ok, I hope it will help you. Honest and wise to your self and to your love one.

Seriously what a load of bullsh*t. I am sorry but it is....1st of all your into computers and post like a 20 times a day (not sure of exact figure but I know its pretty damn high!) and you try to convince us that your able to obtain a hot looking girlfriend? HAHAHAHA I laugh at that....and then you go further and attempt to pass on that you can achieve another female who puts out (puts out=allows you to do stuff)...seriosuly man it is very hard to believe considering you seem to have no life apart from CF.

Now I know this is not the ideal answer and probably will be edited or something but cmon! We are not a bunch of therapist here to help you with your supposed 'life' issues. I just get sick of people who expect this nice answer so they can pretend their life is so hard etc and try to crap on that they are able to get a hot girl. I mean seriosuly who asks for advise on issues such as this from complete strangers they know from a computer forum!

Well thats my 2 cents...sorry if it wasnt the ideal answer but as the great David Byrne (Talking Heads) once said "...And you may ask yourself was I right or was I wrong? And you may say to yourself my God what have I done!..."

so what are you trying to say because, this was more of a complain thread,
sorry im just kinda complaing :D i dont kno what to do, and never will, but feel free to comment on my complaining...haha
because i hate drama, and thats what in my life right now. so yeah. or are you also tring to say that someone involved in the forums cound not possibly have a girl friend? I mean the girl i was going to break up with is beautiful, and is there some reason that you cant beleive that someone who likes computers cant have a girl friend? dude im seriously lost. im sorry (not really) if u have had some relationship problems, becasue of something else in ur life. but we all dont have troubles like you. and
convince us that your able to obtain a hot looking girlfriend? HAHAHAHA I laugh at that....and then you go further and attempt to pass on that you can achieve another female who puts out (puts out=allows you to do stuff)...
like you said right there, i mean WTF do i need to sho u some god damn pics. i mean for real, im not some computer nerd, i have more of a social life then you do, i can guarentee that. maybe not more then everyone, cause idont have a car, cause im 15, but i can still keep a steady girl friend
seriosuly man it is very hard to believe considering you seem to have no life apart from CF.
well little to you knowledge, i am on at night. sometimes durin the day, during school. but none the less, i am on at night.

...Dick, and i say that with the most possible respect. tho i dont see any there...do you?

Sorry, i didnt exactly feel comfertable leaving their pics, up, but if u really wanna see them, pm me, or post here or something and ill show them for a brief couple seconds :D

i dont know if that one will work...but its of the girl i want

that one should work, and its of the girl that i want.

she is my current girl friend....

<EDIT> see cantona, most everyone, will agree, both are VERY good looking, and im not leaving these pics here for long...

<EDIT> what gave you the right to judge me like that anyway?

Back
Top Bottom